Minimum responsibilities for the role:
- A relevant tertiary qualification – BSc or Science related qualification is essential.
- A commercial qualification will be considered if you have working experience within agricultural chemical sales.
- Previous sales experience within the agriculture and/or chemical industry is essential.
- Must be willing and able to travel.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Performing field trials on new and existing products.
- Identifying new business and assessing client requirements, including registration, dossiers etc.
- Carrying our market research and analysing the markets.
- Compiling monthly/annual sales budget reports and forecasting.
- Proposing and making presentations to potential end-users.
- Developing the sales strategies, and business plans and executing the same with performance milestones.
- Recruiting and/or managing distributors and agents in the territory.
- Participating in industry associations, trade shows and conferences.
- Working with a global sales marketing and technical team to develop new products and markets.
- Providing technical and marketing support to customers and business partners.
Salary package is negotiable depending on experience. Other benefits include: Provident Fund + Medical Aid + Bonus paid annually.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.