The successful candidate will manage all strategy, plans and projects with specific reference Continuous improvement, planning, logistics and overall optimization of delivery.
- Deliver on Supply chain strategy with reference to mandate stipulated and agreed to by central Supply Chain.
- Demand and supply chain planning with a focus on forecast accuracy and process, as well as ensure accurate finished goods and provide solid feedback to stakeholders.
- Manage the storage, outbound, inbound and materials through warehouse managers and 3PL’s.
- Drive continuous improvement strategy and policy, make proposals and optimization of all rolled out agreed projects o n a local level.
- Minimum 5 – 6 years experience as a Supply Chain Manager.
- Bcom (Supply Chain management) or relevant
- Experience with online ERP system/s, advanced excel and SAP.
- Experience within a FMCG or manufacturing industry
Kindly note that, if your skills and experience do not match the requirements of this job, we will place your CV on our database and contact you as soon as a suitable position becomes available. It is not necessary for you to apply for more than one position as your CV will automatically be loaded onto our database where it will be available to all our consultants for future opportunities.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.