- Procurement policies and processes
- Sourcing of commodities pertaining to mining
- Developing, implementing and maintaining best procurement
- Developing and implementing the supplier auditing process
- Building and continuously updating and managing the company’s alternative sources of the supply database
- 5 years' supply chain management experience within procurement
- Knowledge of relevant legislative and regulatory requirements
- CIPS beneficial
- Bachelor’s degree in (Supply Chain / Logistics)
- Extensive knowledge of procurement principles, sourcing, best practice and techniques
- Business acumen and financial management experience
Please note that, if your skills and experience do not match the requirements of this job, we will place your CV on our database and contact you as soon as a suitable position becomes available. It is not necessary to apply for more than one position as your CV will automatically be loaded onto our database where it will be available to all consultants for future opportunities.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.