SENIOR SAFETY OFFICER
What will you be responsible for:
- Provide input into planning process within the section and execute the approved plan in accordance with policies, procedures and processes to ensure achievement of operational targets.
- Report on non-compliance and implement corrective actions to ensure compliance.
- Implement and enforce the ACSA SHEQ Enforcement Systems, Safety Management System, policies and procedures and legislative requirements.
- Participate in Risk assessment for new projects, existing and where there is a change in operation or product.
- Provide On-Job HIRA workshop, Safety Management Systems, OHS and SHE Induction, Standard Operating Procedures, Work Instructions and other SHE related training to ACSA Stakeholders.
- Develop and conduct relevant Safety, Health and Environment campaigns with the airport community.
- Identify and provide feedback on cost saving initiatives within area of control.
- Plan, schedule, coordinate and supervise subordinate activities to ensure efficiency and achievement of goals.
- Participate in people development initiatives such as performance management, succession planning and talent management to ensure team performance meet required standards.
- Build, support and maintain healthy, diverse internal and external relationships to ensure achievement of organizational goals.
Minimum requirements I need to read about in your cv:
- Diploma in Safety/ Environmental/ Risk Management/ Public Health.
- Bachelor’s degree in Safety/ Environmental/ Risk Management/ Public Health is recommended.
- Code B driver’s license
- 2-3 years operational experience in Safety/ Environment/ Risk Management/ Public Health.
- 2 years supervisory experience
- 2 years operational experience in Safety/ Environment/ Risk and Quality management in an airport environment are recommended.
- Proficiency and working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Communication will only be with shortlisted candidates
- Copies: word formatted cv + ID + Drivers + payslip + Matric and Diploma/Btech
- Consultant: jino.swart@------
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.