The Specialist Applications Developer role will see the qualifying candidate needing to design, implement and support robust high volume production systems and play a lead role within the development team. The systems are high volume scaled applications utilizing a wide variety of tools, technologies and platforms.
The position is a key role at the company and there will be a high level of involvement with the management team and other key members of staff. The goal of the position would be to ensure that the products and services are well designed and architected as well as being implemented in a manner that is high performing, scalable, stable and user friendly.
Relevant tertiary qualification and / or 6+ years of relevant experience is required (senior level position).
Work Experience Required
- Experience with high volume server based application design and programming.
- Experience with client based application design and programming.
- Experience with product and systems architecture.
- Exposure to database design and maintenance.
- Experience with dev/ops and supporting server infrastructure
- Experience working with dependency injection, unit testing and design patterns.
- Experience as a full stack senior developer (considered advantageous).
Required Skills & Technologies
- Experience with server based application design and programming
- Experience using Microsoft .NET particularly C# and MVC Frameworks
- Experience with ORMs (preferably NHibernate or Hibernate)
- Experience using Dependency Injection and IOC containers
- Experience with ElasticSearch and Kibana
- Experience with MySQL 5+ and its associated tools
- Experience using Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2+ (Managing and writing advanced T-SQL)
- Experience using HTML 5
- Sound knowledge of database design and maintenance
- Analytical approach to problems and meticulous attention to detail
- Interpersonal communication (verbal and written)
- Time management
- Persistence, drive and determination to overcome challenges
- Abilityred Skills & Technologies to make choices and sets priorities to meet the organization's needs and fit with the organizational mission
- Passion for solving complex problems
Skills Considered Advantageous:
Working knowledge of the following technologies and tools:
- AngularJS 2
- AWS EC2/ RDS/ VPC
- .Net Core
- Objective C/iOS
- Windows Server 2008/2012
- CSS 3
- SQL Server Reporting Services
Please send your CV to Tascha@------
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.