Minimum requirements for the role:
- A tertiary qualification in HR or related is essential.
- A MBA qualification is preferred but not essential.
- Extensive working experience as an HR manager is essential.
- Must have previous working experience within a multinational environment with a good track record.
- Excellent communication, report writing and presentation skills are essential.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken, is essential.
- Strong knowledge of organisational development and compensation and benefits practices.
- Must be analytical and have excellent problem-solving skills.
- Must have the ability to work well under pressure.
- High level of integrity and confidentiality is essential.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing and overseeing the sponsoring and developing of programs and policies to ensure that positive employee/management relations are integrated into the plant strategic and operational objectives.
- Managing the HR operations and providing overall direction and guidance to assigned staff including direct supervision, leadership, coaching, training and development.
- Managing employee relations, affirmative action, recruiting and employment, wage and salary administration, benefit administration, disability management and job evaluation processes.
- Building rapport with all levels of the organisation and establishing trust and credibility.
- Exercising influence and guidance to leadership teams, direct reports as well as to employees throughout the organisation.
- Overseeing problem-solving, performance management, forecasting, short and long-range planning as well as conflict resolutions.
- Partnering with the division, functional leaders and HR business partners in the development and implementation of key Human Capital Planning initiatives at division and business group level, including succession management and talent career mapping/advancement.
- Leading the facilitation of high-level management team reviews.
- Counselling and coaching plant operating committee members in performance management processes.
Salary package is negotiable depending on experience gained. Other benefits included Bonuses.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.