Minimum requirements for the role:
- Must have a minimum of 2-3 years’ working experience as an Account Manager.
- Previous managerial experience is preferred but not essential.
- Previous telecommunications and customer relationship management experience is preferred.
- Must be a hands-on and mature individual with reactive and proactive skills.
- Strong administration and people skills are essential.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Must be able to deal with residential and business clients.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and work well within a team.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and own vehicle and be willing to travel.
- Must be willing to work overtime and on weekends when required.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing internal and external sales staff as well as provide mentoring when required.
- Liaising with contractors and customers as well as handle conflict situations.
- Expanding knowledge of fibre technologies to translate and communicate the information to customers who need a better understanding of the company’s services.
- Driving door-to-door sales representatives, be involved with sales activations, issue notifications and retrieve contact details from potential clients.
- Ensuring that monthly targets for new sign-ups are met, whilst ensuring that targets for sales closed are met and increased on a monthly basis.
- Thinking of creative ways and coming up with new ideas to manage sales.
- Managing the marketing team and strategic sales events.
- Handling queries and complaints effectively and efficiently and be available 24/7.
Salary package highly negotiable depending on experience gained. Other benefits include a Fuel Card + Medical Aid + a Provident Fund.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.