What we expect you to do
- Participates in high level and detailed product design, engineering, development and integration.
- Write the code necessary to integrate systems
- Owns testing and maintenance of own code and relevant infrastructure.
- Required to produce documentation for any code written.
- Must become intimately familiar with IS systems that will be integrated.
- Participates in ensuring technical and corporate compliance of the Enterprise Architecture.
- Facilitates the integration of new and existing products into IS systems.
- Keeps up to date with emerging technologies to enhance or improve existing IS products and services.
- Participates in the identification and resolution of bugs in all relevant systems.
- Participates in developing the I&T and cloud strategic roadmap
- Participates in building partnerships with other teams to assess areas of business that can be improved through automation and integration.
- Participates in the development of project plans for the roll out of new or improved products.
- Maintain the existing code that has been developed and continually strive for improvement.
- Optimizes business processing, minimize manual intervention in all tasks
Here's what we are looking for in candidates for this job
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline preferred, or equivalent work experience.
- Recognized development language certifications.
- 5 to 7+ years of development work with a proven track record of delivering code on time )
- 5 + experience in an agile development frame work (or equivalent )
- Technical expertise in cloud technologies
- High proficiency in the following technologies required.
- Web services / API (SOAP, JSON REST)
- Microsoft SQL
- Apache Camel
- Informatica Data Integration
- Java Spring
- High proficiency in the following languages would be beneficial:
- High proficiency with Git
- Basic networking with strong focus on IP, TCP and UDP
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.