The core businesses of my client is long and short-term insurance, asset management, savings, investment, health care administration and employee benefits.
You will be responsible for:-
- Creating and implementing a business strategy to drive and increase Money Management usage
- Managing and reporting on the Sales and Operational Service elements of the Money Management product(end to end Lifecycle management)
- Working in conjunction with the relevant Sales team to increase the Money Management footprint
- Managing and optimising the Payments platform to improve the client experience for all Money Management Users
- Identifying and documenting cross-sell and upsell initiatives across the stakeholder value chain
- Providing input into the product roadmap for Multiply Money based on research and best of breed solutions
- Analysing data and identifying opportunities to improve conversion and churn from a Payments and Product perspective
- Responsibility for documentation and sign-off of all Money Management business specifications
- Closely monitoring, measuring and reporting on business case realisation and feature performance on a monthly basis
- Effectively communicating and collaborating with internal stakeholders to influence the product vision & roadmap.
- A commercial Bachelor degree or equivalent business-related qualification; and a post-graduate qualification would be advantageous.
- 5 to 7 years' experience in a product role or similar position is ideal
- Strong knowledge of Banking/Financial Services products
- An understanding of key legislation that affects products, insurance and banking in general e.g. NCA, FAIS, FICA, POPI, TCF and CPA
Please visit our website --------Please upload your CV here--------> to submit your CV directly or to view other I.T related jobs. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
We also invite you to contact us to discuss other exciting career opportunities in our niche area! For more information, please call Keneilwe Mmutlanaon ----- or email on firstname.lastname@example.org
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.