- Degree in Mining Engineering,
- A Mine Managers Certificate of Competency,
- At least 8 years of underground mine planning experience
- Possess competency in mining engineering, management skills and analytic and technical skills
- The incumbent who will assume the role of the Planning is expected to add value in the mineral resource management by:
- Managing the daily operations relating to the planning department of the Mine deposit
- Liaise and collaborate with the surveying, sampling, geology, ventilation, rock engineering and mining departments, to guide the mine planning activities.
- Providing a quality service to the mining, SHE and MRM by reconciling by updating mining plans to ensure that the teams adhere to the agreed plans.
- Compiling a monthly, annual and life of mine (LOM) plan as required by the operation
- Ensure that the production areas (as scheduled in planning) are delivered according to the plan and the overall production plan is met in terms of tons and grade
- Budget controls
- Ensure safety, health, legal and regulatory compliance within the planning and MRM discipline.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.