Develop, design, build, test and implement solutions for clients for the test and evaluation systems.
- B. Eng / B. Tech in Mechatronics/Electronic (or related engineering qualifications)
- 4 years applicable experience is preferred
- Experience in interaction with clients
Additional Training or experience:
- Experience in the conducting of environmental testing on equipment.
- Experience in the field of chemistry will be beneficial.
- Knowledge and understanding of Explosive Legislation and Explosive Regulations.
- Experience in the test and evaluation of weapons, ammunition or explosives will be beneficial.
- Innovation and creative solution orientation.
- Good communication, planning and organising skills.
- Highly organised and self-motivated.
Should you meet the above requirements, please send your detailed CV to danikac@------ or visit our website www.------.
Alternatively, give us a call on +-----
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.