Minimum requirements for the role:
- Minimum Matric with Mathematics and Science as subjects is essential.
- A relevant tertiary qualification is preferred.
- Must have 3-5 years’ working experience in a supervisory role.
- Previous operational Master Data maintenance experience is essential.
- A minimum of 3-5 Years’ working experience in relevant SAP modules is essential.
- Experience in purchasing, inventory, MRP, Bills of Material and ABAP reporting is preferred.
- Code 8 or higher drivers’ license is preferred.
- Computer literacy with the ability to use PowerPoint, Word and Excel is essential.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to work well under pressure is non-negotiable.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Calculating, creating, maintaining and phasing out the Bills of Materials (BOM) to ensure accurate purchasing, formulation and packing of all sellable goods.
- Reducing stock redundancies due to invalid data.
- Creating packing specifications in SAP OS3 and releasing BOM’s in SAP PBC system to the local SAP P4S system to ensure correct requirements, purchasing, production as well as packaging directives in the plant.
- Approving manual packing directives for the organisation.
- Overseeing and compiling predefined checklists on a regular basis to monitor data consistency and ensure that any deviations are investigated and corrected as required.
- Executing and supervising required changes to documents in response to varied scenarios, including raw material changes, formulation changes, packaging material changes and processes, transport regulations, as well as global requirements in respect of suppliers, legislation and safety requirements.
- Collaborating with local as well as global teams with regards to industrialisation processes to ensure that required data is consolidated and Master Data is timeously available.
- Supporting and managing projects where Master Data processes are included.
Salary package is highly negotiable depending on experience gained. Other benefits include Medical Aid + Provident Fund + Group Life.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.