• 5 years’ experience in maintenance management position within agricultural environment -give technical advice and guidance to all maintenance activities
• Multi skilled in all aspects of maintenance: excellent mechanical and technical, machinery, vehicles, irrigation, fences (electrical and other), tunnels, tractors, basic electrical, gates, structures, basic plumbing, fault finding etc.
• Must be hands on as well as able to supervise small team
• General maintenance in an agricultural environment
• Preventative maintenance
• Must add value to the operation
• Self-starter, eye for detail, and an understanding of maintenance environment
• Must be able to identify maintenance needed before it becomes problematic
• Good interpersonal and organisational skills
• Valid Driver’s license
• Energetic, proactive person
• Good interpersonal skills – able to function as part of a team
• Attention to detail and initiative
• Diligence and self-motivation to meet deadlines and keep on top of your job
• Willingness/ability to share information and teach and inspire others
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.