Education and Minimum Requirements:
- Grade 12 (Matric) with Mathematics, with five years Earthmoving experience.
- B. Engineering or B Tech in Mining / Construction / Mechanical or Electrical
- Ten years’ Technical experience, Sales experience, After Sales experience, Customer Relationships and Management experience.
- Strategic liaison and continuously building relationship with, Sales and After Sales employees is required, to ensure specifications and problem areas are communicated.
- Providing comparative data to ensure that sales staff can sell the benefits and advice on applications to problem area are communicated.
- Providing comparative data to ensure that sales employees can sell the benefits and advice on applications to add value to customer.
- Working with customers to ensure productivity through advice and awareness of machine and site applications.
- Strong communication ability and relationship building
- Financial acumen, Report writing and people management, Technically proficient
- Advance computer literacy, Presentation skills and product knowledge
- Technical Journal articles compilation
- Responsible for press release proofing for new products and launches
- High level meeting with customers to strategize on production improvements and present results and recommendations of job studies.
- Liaising with management regarding product problems, enhancements and specifications and relevant support programmes for Product and Application specialist and Engineers.
- Develop Product and Application specialist and engineers to provide high standards service to Sales, After Sales and Customers
- Releasing product information to sales management team for competitive edge sales
Please visit our website at --------Please upload your CV here--------> for more details and to register your C.V.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.