Experience in a construction/built environment management at an executive management level is essential to be considered for the role.
- Take accountability and responsibility for the financial and business planning ensuring its future sustainability.
- Accountable for the identification of client markets and the go to market strategy for business development and growth opportunities.
- Lead and manage the implementation of the value chain and operating model from strategy planning to programme execution and close-out.
- Manage risk and compliance in collaboration with Group Risk and Internal Audit.
- Promote and manage compliance with Supply Chain Management Policies and Procurement Policies and guidelines.
- Accountable for performance management of all direct reports, managing their performance in relation to quality standards and agreed benchmarks and objectives, focusing on all aspects of sound people management.
- Masters degree, MBA or equivalent
- Post graduate qualification or qualification in Programme/Project Management
Experience and Skills
- 12 - 15 years of experience in a construction/built environment management at an executive management level.
- Demonstrable experience in developing strategy and operational plans for a business.
- Experience in commercial contracting.
- Experience in running a profit and loss function with revenue.
- Excellent track record of maximising productivity under expected and challenging circumstances.
- Proven track record in managing high performance as well as the ability to manage a team of Managers, Programme/Project Managers and Specialists.
- In-depth experience of working in infrastructure delivery related fields
- Experience in infrastructure development and execution
- Experience with working with high level Government & Private Sector Stakeholders
- Familiar with the relevant legislative framework and other relevant legislation i.e. in a built environment.
- Strong understanding of infrastructure markets and impact of economic and political climate/initiatives.
- Strong understanding of priority spatial areas.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.