Operating in over 50 countries and is ranked very high in their specialized market. This market leading company manufactures more than 100 brands. The company has remarkable growth and is well placed to continue growth opportunity. The key purpose of the position to ensure efficiency and effectiveness in distribution operations.
The position will require of the individual to perform the following but are not limited to:
- Secondary distribution budget & forecasting models.
- Financial performance monitoring tools
- Reporting of performance against budgets, forecasts and prior years and in respect thereof:
- Variance analysis
- Communication and working with Supply & Logistics Teams and other stakeholders
- Trend analysis
- Insightful recommendations to the business
- General financial support within Logistics:
- Scenario setting and modelling of business options
- Recommendations as to the financial impact of business initiatives
This is a fantastic opportunity with a lot of growth prospect, apply today.
Job Experience & Skills Required:
- CA(SA) or top CIMA
- 2-3 years post experience
- Logistics Background
- Financial Modelling Experience is a must
- Good Interpersonal skills.
- Advanced Excel
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly. For more finance jobs, please visit --------Please upload your CV here-------->.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
We also invite you to contact us to discuss your next career move in finance!
For more information, contact:
Nadine Van Aswegen
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.