Equity Analyst (Strictly EE/AA)
A renowned investment firm providing enhanced returns for listed investments is looking to add an investment analyst to the team. They are an established team combining operating, financial, execution, management and institutional experience.
Primary responsibility for financial modelling and valuation as well preparing investment appraisal presentations. You will assist in conducting asset due diligence, analysis and research. As part of the role you will help the investment team identify and execute new transactions. Additionally, establishing, developing and maintaining relationships with counterparties and potential investee companies is at the core of your role. Thus, monitoring assigned investments, interacting with management and other investors on a regular basis and working on various strategic initiatives with investee companies.
- Candidates will possess at least 3+ years months' experience in Investment Banking / Private Equity/Transaction Services/Financial Modelling teams
- Be proactive, with ability to take on a high degree of responsibility and to execute critical work streams with limited supervision
- Possess outstanding interpersonal skills and a strong team ethic
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- All-round M&A experience (origination, execution, due diligence, financing) is a bonus
- Sector experience (Property) is beneficial but not required
- Degree educated (or equivalent)
- Must be qualified CA(SA), or CFA (Charter Holder)
Location: Johannesburg (North)
Package: Highly Competitive, Commensurate with experience
(Strictly EE/AA opportunity)
To apply or for more elaborate details send us a detailed CV (in MS Word format) via email to --------Please upload your CV here-------- (IPA_G)
|Sapientis Human Resources are a specialist recruitment and contracting agency specializing in Financial Services and Strategy, Technology and Consumer Goods | For more information and additional vacancies please view our website www.------ or www.sapientismc.co.za |
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.