- · Delivery of projects on your own and in multi-person teams;
- · Maintaining a high level of productivity and code quality;
- · To work as part of a team without close supervision;
- · Working with Project Lead to deliver successful projects;
- · Review code of other developers to insure optimal code structure and adherence to company coding standards;
- · Help with the design and build of database schema;
- · Develop new SSIS/SSRS packages to meet business needs;
- · Create and maintain documentation for all projects.
Required Skills and Experience:
- · 3+ years software development experience;
- · 3+ years experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012 server side development including (SSIS, SSRS, SSMS);
- · Good knowledge of T-SQL (Transact SQL) Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers;
- · Knowledge of database engine tuning;
- · Optimisation techniques and SET Based Methodologies;
- · Understanding of Design Patterns and OO Programming.
- · Experience with large-team development in integrated environments using managed source control systems (e.g. Subversion, GIT, RedGate Source Control);
- · Data modelling experience (normalisation, best practices and documentation);· Report writing and ad hoc reporting.
--------Please upload your CV here--------
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.