- Finance or Accounting Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in mining/construction industry in senior debtors role
- Valid Driver’s License
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to lead cohesive and productive teams
- Solid business acumen required with a deep understanding of business risks and processes. Crane/plant hire related experience will an added advantage
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
- Knowledge in Debtors & Creditors Function
- Management of overall responsibility of debtors related matters of the Company
- Management of compliance to credit policies and procedures.
- Management of Debtors, Collections and Invoicing processes
- Monitoring and measuring collections performance
- Management of Debtors and Cashflow
- Handling of litigation process with attorneys
- Conduct customer negotiations and problem solving
- Responsible for setting monthly collection targets
- Management of other financial strategic matters
- Uphold credit laws and standards.
- Management and monitoring of cross border documentation relating to vehicles/cranes travelling across SA Borders
- Manage matters of 5 Key Functions relating to the Debtor’s Department.
- Any other duties as assigned to from time to time
· To Manage Debtors Department and assist with other strategic finance matters for the organization
· Manage Debtors team, collections and invoicing processes
- Taking accountability for tasks allocated to you Analytical skills
- Ability to lead and motivate a team
- Being self disciplined in performing your tasks and in general office practice.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and organizational skills.
- High level of determination and resilience
- . Solid problem solving, conflict resolution skills, and decisions making skills essential
- Being willing to go the extra mile.
If you find yourself saying yes to everything and you have the itch then don’t miss out and apply today!
Connect with us on www.communicate.co.za and Register your CV to create a profile, view finance jobs and apply. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database and we will connect with you with any other suitable roles or positions.
We also invite you to contact us to discuss other exciting career opportunities in our niche area!
For more information please contact Casey Gerber on 011 -----/ --------Please upload your CV here-------->
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.