Our Client, a blue-chip National Group leader in the FMCG Manufacturing and Distribution industry, is seeking to URGENTLY appoint a dynamic Commercial Manager for their offices in Johannesburg.
Reporting directly into the Regional Operations Executive and with a strong dotted-line into the Managing Director, the principal responsibilities of this role will centre around overall accountability for the activity and performance of the Gauteng Commercial Operation Business Unit.
SHOULD THIS OPPORTUNITY NOT BE SUITABLE TO YOU, PLEASE FORWARD IT TO A FRIEND. [THANKS - DAVID]
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- At minimum a Matric [grade 12] qualification or equivalent [Essential]
- A Tertiary Business Management qualification [a distinct advantage]
- At least 5 years’ Commercial General Management experience within a Manufacturing , Engineering, FMCG or similar environment .
- At least 3 years experience within a Commercial General management role
- At least 5 years’ experience in managing complex multi-disciplinary teams.
- At least 3 years sound experience in people- management, at all levels
- Be strongly customer- focused.
- Computer literacy especially Word, Excel and Great Plains
- Enormous passion for the FMCG Manufacturing industry.
- Have a sound understanding of logistics and finance management.
- Have a thorough understanding of Commercial management and Business Operations.
- Have sound ability to establish a network of contacts with different potential customers.
- Highly-honed attention to detail.
- Must be a strongly results-driven achiever.
- Must be able to communicate effectively.
- Must be able to work accurately when under pressure.
- Must be doggedly determined to elevate the Business Unit Commercial Operation Business Unit’s overall performance to the next level.
- Must have a Positive attitude.
- Must have consistent desire to exceed expectations.
- Proven ability to work with and develop people.
- Solid grasp of Financial Management concepts.
- Sound ability to communicate well with customers, suppliers and employees.
- A valid driver’s license and clear criminal record
- Create an environment conducive to optimal individual, team and BU performance, people development and employee satisfaction.
- Assume overall accountability for the activity and performance of the Commercial Operation Business Unit.
- Continually improve the Commercial Operation Business Unit’s performance
- Ensure Operations excellence in all areas of the business.
- Ensure sales and margin growth, and sustainability of the business.
- Execute the Fleet and transportation strategy at the Business Unit.
- Maintain and continually improve relations with external stakeholders e.g. suppliers and customers.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with Corporate Governance and other applicable Legislation and Regulations.
- Package details: approx R60-R80k per month [Commensurate with exeperience] + Travel Allowance + Provident Fund Contributions + 50% medical aid to suitable candidates.
- This opportunity is open to all gender and ethnic designations.
- Preference will be given to EE candidates, in line with the Client’s EE plan.
- Preference will be given to candidates from a similar background.
APPLY NOW, BY FORWARDING YOUR CV, CURRENT CTC SALARY + COPY OF YOUR MOST RECENT PAYSLIP TO <--------Please upload your CV here--------
SHOULD THIS OPPORTUNITY NOT BE SUITABLE TO YOU, PLEASE FORWARD IT TO A FRIEND [THANKS - DAVID]
David A. Louw
Cell: +----- / Direct: +2721------
Career-seekers Recruitment Solutions
<--------Please upload your CV here--------
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.