- Grade 1
- Relevant higher education certificate
- MS Office (Word, Excel, email)
- A minimum of 1 years experience in administration
- Responsible for invoicing clients
- Prepares the invoicing process by entering the detail of the order to enable Head Office to do the billing of the customer
- Required to perform the necessary filing of documents so that this data is stored in an organised manner
- Create order numbers.
- Receives Purchase Requisitions
- Ensures that the PO is duly authorised, material specifications are correct, cost codes are correct, and that the documentation is otherwise in order.
- Required to source suitable suppliers
- If purchase is made from a non-standard supplier, required to obtain 3 quotations and then choose the one which is most suitable for the company (taking into account price, product quality and quality of service)
- Ensures that invoices are in order and correct, e.g., have company VAT number and correct address
- Upon delivery of the order, checks the delivery note and ensures items delivered are as ordered
- Ensure that monthly accounts are attended to promptly and as little delay as possible.
Administration of overtime:
- On a monthly basis receives overtime clock cards/books from site personnel
- Responsible for processing overtime, get approval from manager/foreman.
- Required to capture data on spread sheets and send this through to Head Office for further processing
Training Data Capturing and administrating:
- On a daily basis ensure any completed Training is captured and entered into the Training Data Base.
- Daily updates of the Training register.
- Daily updates of the Site Inductions.
- Logging on of all personnel utilising the Training centre computers with relevant User Name and Password.
- Assisting with the Training Needs per employee per site for programme purposes.
- Performs necessary filing of different documents so data is stored in an organised manner.
- Archiving of old documents
- Keeping files up to date and in a neat order.
- Acts as a line of communication between head office and site personnel.
- Responsible for performing problem solving duties when on site personnel have queries regarding salaries, overtime, loans, leave, training etc.
- Responsible for performing problem solving duties when customers have queries relating to invoicing of Training.
- Ensuring office, lecture room, kitchen, Recreational area and ablutions are maintained in a neat and clean condition. (Good House Keeping)
- Required to perform general secretarial duties such as the answering of office phones/faxes.
- Responsible for performing Reception duties by the appropriate and courteous reception of visitors and clients and, if deemed necessary, providing refreshments
- Typing of letters and e-mails when required from senior personnel
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.